This manual documents the GNU `gperf' perfect hash function generator
utility, focusing on its features and how to use them, and how to report
* Copying GNU `gperf' General Public License says
how you can copy and share `gperf'.
* Contributors People who have contributed to `gperf'.
* Motivation Static search structures and GNU GPERF.
* Search Structures Static search structures and GNU `gperf'
* Description High-level discussion of how GPERF functions.
* Options A description of options to the program.
* Bugs Known bugs and limitations with GPERF.
* Projects Things still left to do.
* Implementation Implementation Details for GNU GPERF.
* Bibliography Material Referenced in this Report.
* Concept Index
High-Level Description of GNU `gperf'
* Input Format Input Format to `gperf'
* Output Format Output Format for Generated C Code with `gperf'
* Binary Strings Use of NUL characters
Input Format to `gperf'
* Declarations `struct' Declarations and C Code Inclusion.
* Keywords Format for Keyword Entries.
* Functions Including Additional C Functions.
* Input Details Options that affect Interpretation of the Input File
* Output Language Specifying the Language for the Output Code
* Output Details Fine tuning Details in the Output Code
* Algorithmic Details Changing the Algorithms employed by `gperf'
* Verbosity Informative Output
automatically generated byinfo2html