This file documents the GNU utilities for finding files that match
certain criteria and performing various actions on them. This is
edition 1.1, for `find' version 4.1.
* Introduction Summary of the tasks this manual describes.
* Finding Files Finding files that match certain criteria.
* Actions Doing things to files you have found.
* Common Tasks Solutions to common real-world problems.
* Databases Maintaining file name databases.
* File Permissions How to control access to files.
* Reference Summary of how to invoke the programs.
* Primary Index The components of `find' expressions.
automatically generated byinfo2html